1. What's the one thing in the past month you would have changed? If I had a choice to change anything, it would be the car accident that totaled Nick's truck. That combined with everything else has just been so stressful.
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in June? Watching Aidan grow. Watching him start to walk and learn new things. He's started signing more, and using more words. He's so interactive with us and his toys now, it's great! He also had his first experience in our pool!
3. What did you do to celebrate Independence Day? In all honesty, we didn't really do much. Aidan was up all night the night before, so Mom and I took turns sleeping, while Nick watched Aidan. When everyone was awake, we watched the first part of Gettysburg. We also reminisced about the road trip we were on this time last year, at Gettysburg for the 4th...and that I was 6 months pregnant, lol.
4. When you PCS, what items do you take with you and not let the movers pack (and if you do a DITY, what do you take with you and not box up)? Since we're Air National Guard, we've never PCS'd. We probably never will.
5. What are you looking forward to in July? I'm looking forward to starting parent and child swim lessons with Aidan next week. I'm also looking forward to finally getting Nick's new truck so we're no longer a 1 car family. At the end of the month, I'm looking forward to our little mini vacation to where I grew up in New York.