Coconut is one of the plants that can be easily found in Asia and as a whole of the plant can be utilized. Green coconut water health benefits is very much, one of which is coconut water can be used as an isotonic drink.
The antioxidant substances present in coconut water can be useful as anti-aging. Someone who consumes coconut water on a regular basis will have better immunity and will avoid a mild disease.
Green Coconut Water Health Benefits and Consumption Tips
- Green Coconut water
- Green Coconut water can increase the body’s metabolism. For those of you who have a non-fluent digestive problem, should consume coconut water every day to help the process of metabolism in the body. In addition, young coconut water can also be used to lose weight naturally.
- Because the content of sugar, calories and fat in coconut water is very low. So, coconut water is very good for consumption for you who want to lose weight in a safe way without giving side effects.
- Content of Coconut Fruit
- Vitamin C
- Nicotinic acid
- Pantothenic acid
- Folic acid.
- Benefits of Green Coconut Water
- Green Coconut Water Health Benefits also to neutralize toxins in the body. So for those of you who are poisoned, then immediately drink green coconut water to neutralize it. Drinking young coconut water can also restore stamina. When the body feels tired, then overcome by drinking young coconut water then the body will be refreshed to perform the activity.
- Of course green coconut water is safer for the health of the body, than you consume instant health supplements that are sold in the market. This is because, young coconut is also very practical and easily found both in traditional markets and supermarkets.
- A person who has a motion sickness, whether a land vehicle, a vehicle in the air or a sea vehicle, can be overcome by drinking young coconut water so that the stomach will become normal again and you will not feel nauseated. Because coconut water contains antidotum although not for all types of toxins.
- By drinking green coconut water health benefits, the toxins that are still in the stomach will be washed by way of vomiting out. If the poison has entered into the blood, then the coconut water only serves to help to dilute it and toxins will be removed through the kidneys.
- Green coconut water can also be used to prevent dehydration in a person. If a person is dehydrated, then giving water alone is not enough. The electrolyte content in young coconut water can help to deal with dehydration quickly. In addition, coconut water is very well consumed by pregnant women.
- Nutritional content contained in water pervasive such as vitamin C, folic acid, nicotinic acid, pantothenic acid, riboflavin and biotin is very good for health. That’s some of the benefits of coconut water for the health of the body, by consuming coconut water regularly, then you will be protected from various types of diseases by green coconut water health benefits.
- Efficacy of coconut water
For the health of other bodies is not indisputable again green coconut water is instrumental in maintaining the balance of nutrients and health. Here are some details.
- Eliminate Dehydration
Green coconut water health benefits has been used to treat dehydration caused by dysentery, cholera, diarrhea and stomach flu. The balance of electrolytes and plasma in coconut water in some studies is described almost the same as blood. Thus coconut water after exercise will greatly help to replenish lost body fluids.
Benefits Coconut water is widely known to replace minerals and liquids that we lose during physical or sport activities. People who work regularly should drink plenty of coconut water to keep the ion balance in their body.
- Prevent Premature Aging
Green coconut water contains lauric acid and cytokines, two important elements used in the growth process and cell regulation. This compound has a significant role against anti-aging, anti-carcinogenic and anti-thrombotic which helps to minimize skin aging, balancing PH levels and maintaining skin tissue.
- Boost the immune system
This water we can say as super water, it is very rich in nutrients and vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamin &piridoksin, and folate. Coconut water has anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties that can help boost the immune system and fight viral infections like the flu.
- Good for digestion
Coconut water consists of bioactive enzymes such as folic acid, phosphatase, catalase, dehydrogenase, diastase, peroxidase, RNA polymerase and so on. This enzyme helps to facilitate digestion and metabolism. Water also has more minerals such as calcium, manganese and zinc like fruits including oranges. Coconut water is also a source of B vitamins such as riboflavin, thiamine, pyridoxine, and folate.
- Lose weight
Coconut water is proven to be very effective for weight loss. This drink has been seen as one of the healthiest ways to lose weight because it is a natural drink and does not contain any chemicals. Coconut water has been used for centuries around the world to lose weight and has shown positive results. How to lose weight? Try drinking coconut water, the stomach will feel full filled because it is very easily absorbed by the body so it will delay your hunger.
- Reduce High Blood Pressure
Coconut water has an oxygen content of the electrolyte so it can be used as an electrolyte counterweight in the body. High levels of electrolytes in the body can cause high blood pressure.
- Coconut Water Consumption Tips
Although there have been many studies that say that coconut water has a good sodium content such as drinking commercial sports drinks, the consumption should be limited and reasonable. Here are some tips on coconut water consumption to get maximum benefit. Consumption 1-2 glasses of coconut water in the morning / afternoon for adults.
- Do not give to infants / toddlers, follow the doctor’s advice if you want to be given in babies with the right dose.
- Do not consume at night before bed because this fluid is easily absorbed by the body is feared will lead to glucose deposits.
- Coconut water also has a calorie content, so do not drink coconut water every day excessively.
Green coconut water health benefits will we get maximal if we have shortage of ION or dehydration. This water consumption will immediately return the fluid that comes out of our body.