Nowadays, there are many instant foods and drinks that you can find everywhere. You might have no idea whether that food is actually a healthy food or unhealthy food. If you are afraid to eat bad food or afraid of your health to be dropped due to eat random food, try to eat your own homemade food or drink.
Perfect Healthy Snack Recipes for Weight Loss Programs
The benefit of eating homemade snack is that you are the only one who knows the ingredients and the nutrition. There are many healthy snack recipes for weight loss that you can found either on the internet or from making it on your own. In this article, I will share with you all, either it is a snack in form of foods or in form of drinks.
1. Healthy Food Recipes
Snack sometimes associated with food. It might not always food but it have to be a food there. A healthy snack needs to have the best amount the of nutrition for those who wanted to eat it. Best nutrition means you have to consider the ingredients for making those snacks and also the steps of how to make those snacks. In this article, there will be several healthy snacks recipes that you can drink for weight loss that you can eat in your free time.
- Muffins with Carrot Flavor
This food is one of the perfect healthy snack recipes for weight loss programs. Why it s considered as the perfect food. In fact, this muffin is free from wheat and the carrot could provide you with Vitamin A and beta-carotene with 0 carbs. The nutrition that comes within the muffin is 250 calories, 260 milligrams of sodium, and 25 grams of fat.
- ¼ spoon of tartar cream
- ¼ cup of melted butter or coconut oil
- ½ cup of apple syrup
- 2 eggs that already been separated
- 1 ½ cups of almond flour
- 1 cup of pecans (chopped)
- ½ cup of stevia
- 2 cup of carrot (already been shredded)
- 1 ½ spoon of baking powder
- 1 spoon of baking soda
- Mix the ingredients in the big bowl while waiting for the oven to be heated
- Stir the ingredients in the bowl
- After finished stirring, whisk it in the same bowl
- Crack the egg and mix it with the cream, and mix it using mixer until it has stiff peak
- Pour the mixture into the muffin cups for about half of the cup.
- Put it in the oven for 40 minutes
- Take it out and let it cool for 5 minutes, and remove it from the cups.
- Crab-Deviled Eggs
This snack is one of the classic healthy snack recipes for weight loss program. It is using less and easy ingredients but still comes with rich flavor in your mouth. How come this simple food has become one of the greatest foods? You have to taste it before judging it. Crab deviled eggs have 60 calories, 2 grams of carbohydrate, 5 grams of fat, 0 grams of fiber, and 100 milligrams of sodium!
- 1 spoon of Dijon mustards
- 1 spoon of green onions (chopped it)
- ½ cups of crab meat
- 4 spoon of mayonnaise
- 4 boiled eggs
- First, cut the egg to separate the white and the yolk
- Take out the yolk and put it in the different bowl
- Mix the yolk with mayonnaise and mustard, mash it to mix them up
- Put the mixture around 1 spoon to each white eggs and put the top of crabmeat into it.
2. Healthy Smoothies Recipes
Smoothie is known for its healthy drink due to its mixing with fruit. It is identical with juice and people often cannot differentiate between smoothie and juice. Smoothie is much thicker and icy than juice. Those thicknesses in the smoothie could refrain the freshness of the component to make the smoothie itself. Here are the recipes of healthy snack recipes for weight loss in form of smoothies:
- Mango “Awesome” Smoothie
Mango smoothie is one of the favorite healthy snack recipes for weight loss in form of smoothie. It is easy to make it since mango is not a very hard fruit to be found. This smoothie has a great calorie and could suppress your appetite. In Mango smoothie, the nutrition inside is around 300 calories, 50 grams of sugar, 10 grams of fat, 55 milligrams of sodium, 60 grams of carbohydrate and 10 grams of fiber.
- 5 or more cubes of ice
- 1 Spoon of lime juice
- ¼ cup of mango (cut it in diamonds)
- ¼ cup of yogurt (fat-free)
- ½ Cup of mango syrup
- ¼ cup of mashed avocado
- First, put all of the ingredients into the blender
- Then, turn the blender from slow to fast
- When it is finished, serve it to the glass and mug
- Slice some fruit as a topping for your smoothie
- Serve your smoothie to your family of loved one
- Raspberry with Chocolate Flavor Smoothie
Another favorite healthy snack recipes for weight loss in form of smoothie is the raspberry with chocolate flavor smoothie. It might sound weird by combining the taste of sweet and sour of raspberry and chocolate. Raspberry with chocolate flavor smoothie has a very good nutrition, with 180 milligrams of sodium, 15 grams of fat, 80 grams of carbohydrate, 10 grams of fiber, 70 grams of sugar and 500 calories per serving.
- 5 cubes of ice
- 1 cup of newly ripped raspberry
- ½ cup of soy milk
- ½ cups of chocolate chips or shredded chocolate
- 5 Oz of yogurt (free fat)
- Put all of the ingredients into one in the blender
- Blend it with medium power for 60 seconds
- When finished, pour it into the tall glass or mug
- Cut some fresh raspberry as a topping for your smoothie
Like stated previously, snack does not always come in form of foods, but sometimes a good fresh smoothie could become your snack to prevent you from gaining any weight and perfect for you weight loss programs. If you read this article and found more of healthy snack recipes for weight loss programs, be sure to share it here to inform the other reader, so they will have more option of how they will take care of their weight.